Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Doll Cabinet

My old doll closet was in a very shabby condition and after moving to a new workroom I decided to look for a new doll cabinet as well.

Here is my recent purchase.

My Doll Cabinet

Let's look inside...

My Doll Cabinet

I still need to arrange the interior, but for now my girls will live like this.
The cabinet has all the things that I wanted - it's beautiful, made of oak, nice details, it has a key and an awesome large drawer for the dolly stuff.

My Doll Cabinet

Hope you enjoyed my little tour. I'll post more pictures once the inside arrangements are done. ;)

xo,

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love your new cabinet - I like the detail and the little key is lovely ^_^
It's just perfect for your dolls and their accessories.

Helmitarha said...

Thank you, Carolyn! I am also very happy with the cabinet. Hope I can soon show you the new interior. ;)