Thursday, March 1, 2012

Box opening: new girl

I'd like to share with you one of the most exciting moments that any person, who loves dolls, can experience. That is, the box opening of a newly arrived doll family member.

In my house it always starts with my unpacking animals gathering around the box and suspiciously sniffing it. Like that:

box opening

Then I start opening the box...

box opening

I can see my little mummy! :)

box opening

box opening

She still needs her eyes. Oh, but the face up is absolutely gorgeous!

box opening

Shy girl. :)

Shy girl

Here she is - Unoa Lusis hybrid that I adopted from a fellow bjd fan in the UK. Thank you so much, Fee! ;)

The new girl

I had only one wig at home that would fit her, but I think she looks quite cute in it and it fits well with her face-up. :)

Oh, she's such a sweetheart!

Sitting comfy

And one bonus picture from the next morning.

Unoa Lusis

I am so very happy with my girl! She still needs a name, but I have several options in my mind. ;)

Oh, and I'd like to mention that the wig is made by SweetNeat and the beautiful knitted bubble dress is by junipa (both great Finnish artists).

Thank you for sharing this wonderful moment with me!

xo,

No comments: